Program detail`s links:
List of Faculties and Graduate Schools in the University
6 Undergraduate Schools
(1) School of Economics and Management
(2) School of Social Information Science
(3) School of Engineering
(4) School of Science
(5) School of Human Science and Environment
(6) College of Nursing Art and Science
9 Graduate Schools
(1) Graduate School of Social Sciences
(2) Graduate School of Information Science
(3) Graduate School of Engineering
(4) Graduate School of Science
(5) Graduate School of Human Science and Environment
(6) Graduate programs of Nursing Art and Science
(7) Graduate School of Regional Resource Management
(8) Graduate School of Landscape Design and Management
(9) Graduate School of Disaster Resilience and Governance
Partner University in Uzbekistan: N/A
The Global Business Course (GBC) was established as a part of the University of Hyogo’s School of Economics and Management in 2019. It is a 4-year undergraduate program taught entirely in English that accepts both Japanese and Foreign students. The GBC provides students opportunities to study both economics and management from the basics to advanced levels in English. In addition, there are exciting fieldwork and internship opportunities. The University of Hyogo enjoys unique connections with major enterprises in Kobe and elsewhere in Hyogo Prefecture. These connections allow GBC students to join internship programs and have opportunities for actual experience to deepen their understanding of Japanese enterprises.
GBC international students take Japanese language classes as well as classes to learn about and experience Japan. They begin with intensive language courses suitable to their level of Japanese, from beginner to advanced, in order to make their new lives in Japan easier. After this, they continue to study Japanese systematically as well as take classes to increase their understanding of Japanese culture, economics and management.
All GBC students are required to live in Global House, the on-campus international dormitory, for their first year. Three or four students share a unit which includes a kitchen, living room, bathroom and a private bedroom for each student. The University of Hyogo provides GBC students with support in looking for housing when it is time for them to move out of Global House.
All international students are granted a 50% reduction in application, admission and tuition fees. Also, from the 2nd to the 4th year, students with grades in the top 30% are exempted from paying tuition. Additionally, students can apply for financial aid in the form of the Japanese Government Scholarship (MEXT Scholarship), JASSO Scholarships and other private scholarships.
(GBC PV 1)
(GBC PV 2)